The PBL 2016 Conference «Promoting skills – Shaping the Future» will provide valuable insights into current research and innovative practice projects. Regardless of the form in which Problem-based Learning is to be used, a deeper understanding of exploratory learning environments such as PBL will be created, which will significantly improve previous approaches and usefully support the future acquisition of knowledge.
- Anette Kolmos, Prof. Dr., University of Aalborg CV
- Gabi Reinmann, Prof. Dr., University in Hamburg CV
- Henk G. Schmidt, Prof. Dr., Erasmus University Rotterdam CV
- John Sweller, Prof. Emeritus, Dr., Australia CV
- Franz Eberle, Prof. Dr., University of Zurich CV
The target audience comprises professionals from teaching, research, educational management and educational policy in a variety of specialist fields:
- Health and medicine
- Humanities and social sciences
- Technology and applied sciences
The programme inecludes together with the Keynote presentations more than 70 Contributions from 16 different countries.
It will be offered a Pre-Conference with courses and workshops to PBL (PBL live) and also a supporting programme with a congress-dinner and excursions in Switzerland.
All Keynote-Speakers and the Paneldiskussion will be simultaneously translated.
Evaluation PBL Congress